Soccer, Ice Hockey and American Football – three sports that can benefit from High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and all included in Martin and Paul’s book and course on the Science and Application of HIIT. They are also three sports that I have had the privilege to work in.
- Pre-season fitness testing in elite soccer: integrating the 30-15 Intermittent Fitness Test into the weekly microcycle
- Improving speed in Rugby Union: exploring a short to long approach
- HIIT for Beach Volleyball
- Optimizing your HIIT – go short to get more bang for buck!
- Supplements and Nutritional Interventions to Support HIIT Adaptation