The sport science industry has come a long way from the days of manually coding matches using a pen and paper, and the recent influx of technologies such as global positioning systems (GPS) and accelerometers have allowed us to be far more objective with our decision-making processes.
- Supplements and Nutritional Interventions to Support HIIT Adaptation
- Using the concept of ‘priming’ to enhance athlete readiness to perform
- The perfect storm – Is excess fat a hidden risk factor for COVID-19?
- The Greatest Show on Earth*
- High-Intensity Interval Training: The key strategy to maintain fitness during periods of reduced activity