How many times have you heard this? Let’s add HIIT to make us feel better? It’s not uncommon. HIIT is popular, but in fact, its popularity resides more amongst the scientists. Coaches are more conservative, and fear the implementation of HIIT, at least as it is described in scientific papers.
- HIIT Science and Playermaker Form Strategic Partnership
- An interview with Julien Robineau
- Pre-season fitness testing in elite soccer: integrating the 30-15 Intermittent Fitness Test into the weekly microcycle
- Improving speed in Rugby Union: exploring a short to long approach
- HIIT and Judo – Interview with Aurélien Broussal Derval