How many times have you heard this? Let’s add HIIT to make us feel better? It’s not uncommon. HIIT is popular, but in fact, its popularity resides more amongst the scientists. Coaches are more conservative, and fear the implementation of HIIT, at least as it is described in scientific papers.
- Supplements and Nutritional Interventions to Support HIIT Adaptation
- Using the concept of ‘priming’ to enhance athlete readiness to perform
- The perfect storm – Is excess fat a hidden risk factor for COVID-19?
- The Greatest Show on Earth*
- High-Intensity Interval Training: The key strategy to maintain fitness during periods of reduced activity