- Moving teams and environments can happen very fast in football, so you need to adapt sometimes within a couple of weeks.
- Even WITHIN Europe the top leagues have very different types of play, strategy and player preparation – it is necessary to be aware of that and take advantage of the opportunity of learning from different perspectives.
- A career in football training may be long, like easily more than 15 years, but often you may stay with one organization only for a year or two.
- When dealing with players from national teams you should probably not change too much and apply continuity in terms of training habits and loads.
- Respect and confidence: it is important to give that to all the people in your environment, but you need to receive that back in return.