- Working across several sports and disciplines is extremely valuable to give you a broad perspective, as well as the ability to adapt different methods
- What works for able-bodied athletes can be COMPLETELY different for the paralympic athlete context
- Heat can be leveraged in many different forms AND at different times of the training cycle
- Altitude can work for some athletes even at “only” simulated altitudes ~2000m
- Working closely with athletes, or even more directly in an “assistant”-coach role, will broaden your ability to understand the coach-athlete process and give deeper meaning to your recommendations.