Social Media and Marketing Associate
Casual/part-time paid position (10-20h/wk)
Start date: December 1st (ideally)
Working alongside the entire HIIT Science team, this role will be responsible to drive brand awareness and increase engagement for HIIT Science through multiple social media platforms. You will assist in developing the growth and innovation of our digital presence to attract and engage current and future learners.
Demonstrated skills and experience:
- Background in social media and marketing
- Video editing skills (i.e., Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia)
- Experience using Hootsuite and Canva
You’d rise to the top of our list if you possess the following extra skills:
- Passion and understanding of HIIT Science
- Experience as an athlete/coach
- Enrolled in a Bachelor, Masters or PhD in the Sport Sciences
- Experience with wearable technology
- Experience using Convertkit, Thinkific and WordPress software
Interested in joining our team? Send your CV and cover letter before November 14th to firstname.lastname@example.org.